YOGA + AYURVEDA
TT 200 and 300 hour will resume in early 2018
50 hour Ayurveda + Selfcare Immersion Fall 2017- dates TBA
This program has been developed for yogis who are ready to deepen their practice and enrich their teaching. Learn to take your personal practice and potential teaching to the next level with the Ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Learn to embody your yoga practice and keep evolving, personally and professionally.
In this unique training, you will learn to embody your yoga practice, inhabit deep wisdom and incorporate the ancient practices of Ayurveda into your modern life. Learn your unique Ayurvedic constitution and discover the foods, practices and techniques that support living in harmony with nature. Using Ayurveda as philosophy and yoga as methodology, learn to teach the practices of pranayama, asana, mantra and meditation according to the elements, doshas, seasons and individual needs. Learn to design and teach a simple group elemental vinyasa class and sequences for each dosha and create a basic holistic lifestyle for yourself, your students and loved ones.
Special topics throughout the training include:
- Introduction to Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking
- Ayurvedic cleanse and basic herbs and spices
- Gender Ally Diversity Training
- Vedic healing mantras
There will be a group self-care retreat and other field trips along the way. Each participant will receive a private Ayurvedic consult with Kameko.
This is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified teacher training program through Yoga Veda.
As a 200 hour Yoga Veda Ayurveda Yoga Teacher graduate you will be able to:
- Create and sustain your own home yoga practice and Ayurvedic self-care routine (dinacharya)
- Teach basic asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation with emphasis on Ayurvedic theory and functional anatomy
- Teach basic asanas with hands on techniques for alignment and safety
- Sequence public and private yoga classes based on the elements, seasons, doshas, times of day and phases of life
- Offer basic 30 minute private Ayurvedic holistic lifestyle consults to support clients
- Offer 60-90 minute private yoga therapy classes
- Offer 60-90 minute elemental vinyasa flow class
- Understand and incorporate basic Ayurvedic and Yoga theory into daily life
- Understand and apply basic Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking
- Live in deeper harmony with the natural world
A single module can also be used as the first 100 hours of a 300-hour advanced training with Kameko. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- A 100% commitment to personal growth and a willingness to learn.
- A consistent yoga practice of at least two years.
- To enroll in Immersion 2 without participating in Immersion 1, you must have completed a prior 200 hour teacher training. Please contact email@example.com to discuss this option.
Receive Email Updates
Please fill out the form below and we will email you when dates are released. Thank You!